Amelia celebrated her birthday while in Utah! I can hardly believe she is 12...it went fast and slow all at the same time. She is growing so fast, developing just like a normal kid. Seems like the past year between 11 and 12 she really grew from a little girl into a mini woman at least physically. She loves being in YW now instead of dragging her feet through that last year of Primary.
Snapshot of Amelia at 12:
- silly and goofy, especially when friends are around or right when she wakes up! She yells "School!" when she jumps out of bed.
- hates cleaning, practicing piano (enjoys it once she gets practicing), and her annoying little siblings, except Josie.
- Loves playing Gotcha Life, a dress-up game where you can make movies of your characters in Anime style...
- Has lots of friends, her best friends are Chloe, Zoe, Jacob, and lots of other aquaintences
- Does not enjoy sports, but loves to play swim. Her hip aches at times but does not hinder most activities
- Her favorite foods are Mac n'Cheese, hummus, chips and dip, and most pasta dishes
- She loves slime, squishes, Harry Potter, Rick Riordian Books, Pegasus Series, crafts
- She is wearing size 14-16 girls, probably a ladies small, size 6 shoe
- Amelia often hits her siblings and bumps into them "accidentally"
- Does not like to participate in Come Follow Me, but endures it
- Is an angel everywhere else, sort of a stinker at home
- Gives excellent hugs
- Is so smart, voracious reader