Portraits

I wish I knew how to work my lights and camera so that high key photography was not such a problem for me. I decided to take Amelia to Kiddie Kandids for her 12 month pictures (they gave me a free 8x12 as a lure). Of course all the pictures were absolutely adorable. The photographer in me couldn't decide which pictures were the cutest so I narrowed it down from 6 to 5 of my favorites. Afterwards I took some of my own near our little community pond. They turned out pretty cute. Amelia is getting to the age where she doesn't want to smile of behave for me when I take her picture. Maybe it makes sense that the photographer's children use someone else to take pictures. I scanned in the pictures just so you can view them. Please do not print them since they are copyrighted!!


Comments

Popular Posts