Hill Air Force Museum



Today we went to see the Air Force museum. The weather was REALLY hot at 102 degrees. When we got out of the car I felt the sun on my back as if my shirt were burned away. Justin and I waited for a while since Melissa, Jonathon, Spenser, Laura, and the kids were to met us. We finally gave up and went to the back hanger. Amelia was enthralled with all the shiny floors and neat swinging rope barriers. Justin looked at the planes while I tracked Amelia. Her new game is to get as far as she feels comfortable then run back saying mommy, mommy or daddy, daddy. Pretty cute! The museum closed about 15 minutes after the rest of our group arrived...which was about all the 3 year olds could handle any way.


We celebrated Libby-lou's 9th birthday in advance so Spenser and Laura could participate. Laura made Sweet and Sour chicken with fresh veggies and fruit. Swimming was next on Libby's special day. Amelia is becoming quite the fish. She LOVES the kiddie pool. Her new pool trick is to walk around unassisted. When she falls she waits underwater for someone to pull her up. Luckily, she knows how to blow out of her nose. After popping out of the water she is ready for more action. She will also kick her legs and try to swim! Oddly enough I didn't have my camera to take a video of her new skills.

Comments

Johnson Family said…
Yah, how is that museum? I had to go on a field trip there when I was in 8th grade and it was seriously one of the most boring field trips ever! But, it could've just been the age or maybe we spent way too long there...anyway, Bridger would probably enjoy it though!

Popular Posts