I Love to see the Temple

Daddy and Da Bubs
Mommy, Mommy...al-wight
Temple silhouette
Cutie
Angel Moroni

Amelia using her Sniffer
The Christus
Reflection Pond
Ohhh, I get to touch?
Gorgeous

This afternoon we visited Temple Square. The weather was gorgeous! Amelia is really cute when she smells flowers because she scrunches up her nose and sniffs really loud. Justin's favorite thing right now is when Amelia calls, "Daddy, Daddy" when he answers she replies "al-wight" and toddles away! It melts your heart.

In Relief Society she snuck up next to the lady giving the opening prayer and loudly proclaimed "A-min" after about 15 seconds. I heard a lot of giggling! Amelia is a very precocious child! She is so wonderful! I love it when she lets me cuddle her or when she pats my back and says "nice". Good thing we are an eternal family.

Comments

Taylor's said…
Man, I wish I could have seen Amelia do that in R.S. I would have peed my pants!

Popular Posts