Technical Difficulties

Justin arrived here in Jordan around 8pm last night. Amelia was thrilled to see Daddy after 3 weeks. She kept poking him with her little finger to make sure he was really here. She was equally delighted to sleep in the middle with mom and DAD! I was relegated a four inch space while little britches had about 2 feet with Justin occupying the last 4 inches. We tried our best to rig up Justin's C-PAP machine using a transformer and four adapters. It kept blinking off and on as I tried this configuration and that configuration...I finally stumbled on one that stayed on.

Comments

Taylor's said…
Seriously, that is hilarious all the plugs and converters!

And Amelia poking Justin . . . ahh, it reminds me of when Jeff traveled and Malisia was scared of him for a day or two until she finally realized it was Dad. In fact, she always wanted to call his cell phone and when he answered in front of her she would look puzzled! I am glad Amelia had a good reaction to seeing Daddy . . .and I am glad Justin made it safe!

Popular Posts