Molar Express

We have molars in the house! Amelia FINALLY cut two top molars. Hopefully, the little thing will be more comfortable for a couple weeks. She is finally sleeping a little better, even at night. Justin is home now. He was only in LA for about 24 hours. By the time he got home the Christmas decorations were hung and scattered about the main floor. Amelia really likes the "star" on our trees.


Tuesday I spent a large amount of money going to Inkley's, Costco, and Walmart. Did I say Inkleys? Why, yes! We have a new family addition, Alphie II. Pretty much I was obligated to get the same camera brand because all my lenses and flash are Sony brand. My first choice was a Canon 5D, it would cost about $5000 to switch outfits so that was not an option. Then I wanted a super duper Sony camera the 900, but it cost more than the 5D. I settled, and I mean settled for the Alpha 200. I cannot reiterate enough how much it stinks to buy a camera I did not want only to replace a camera that should still be working. Now I have to apply myself to working my new camera correctly.

Since then it seems I've mainly worked on editing pictures for James and Miekka. I delivered their CD this morning. Phew! On to the next batch of edits. Last night I photographed a family who lives in my neighborhood using Alphie II. The shoot went well once I figured out how to control the shutter and aperture on the manual setting.

Wednesday night was a repeat of last week! Catherine and I whipped through about 4 shirts each in three hours. Justin entertained us with Christmas music and tried to organize my photos on the external harddrive. The last time I exported pictures there all the folders disappeared so I had a mass of 13,000 pictures in one folder. It was very difficult to manage. Thanks sweetie pie! Catherine and I enjoyed the eye candy...not Justin...the new fabric I bought at Gardner Village on Monday. Aren't the fabrics luscious?

Amelia and I are enjoying some outside forays to play with her little stroller. She looks so darn cute in her pink coat and alpine hat. Her little vocabulary is expanding every day. I am so delighted each time she imitates a new word.

Comments

wow that's a load of fabric! I am a bit jealous. hehe...Amelia's so cute in her pink coat!
Brittney said…
I haven't visited in a while...glad you made it back safely from Jordon. Neat Neat experiences and pictures you had. Looks like you still haven't slowed down between crafts and photography. Sorry about your digital loss. My favorite picture has to be the Christmas one with Amelia upside down between you and Justin! Sorry about the sleepless nights. I can so relate! Ridge is starting to cut his very first teeth plus has a horrible cold/cough on top of it all. Good luck. I don't know the answer. I was so tough with Saige. I used the crying out method and eventually it took. With Ridge I have become a softy and find my self rocking, rocking and eventually bringing him to bed. My justification is that they are only little for such a short time, but I am nearing the cry out method so that I can hopefully get him to self sooth instead of always needing me to go back to sleep. Let me know if you find and miricale tricks. Happy Holidays!
Taylor's said…
For some reason I thought Amelia already cut her molars on the top. . . maybe because Kate has had those for a while.

The fabrics I am still drooling over! Jealous to say the least.

And the hat and coat to die for! She is just so dang cute.

Popular Posts