St Patty's Day

Happy St Patrick's Day. I love green and corned beef...thus I LOVE this holiday. Amelia looked so cute in her green duds we had a little photo shoot by the Post Office (again). You will probably get tired of seeing awesome pictures of her but my source of subjects is currently limited to ONE. So here she is again.

We met Justin at the ice cream store, named for the large ice cream cones outside and that we eat ice cream there. Most know the store as DQ. I agreed to move to Sidney because they at least had a DQ here. I would have balked had it not been here. We are impressed with the quality of this store when compared to the West Valley store: this one is clean, bright, and the food is 50% better. Amelia squealed when we pulled into the parking lot wanting i-cream for lunch. She squealed again when "Sweetie Daddy" pulled up next to us. I ordered a huge spicy burger that tasted really good but sat in my stomach like a stone knowing that come tomorrow my workout will be 20 minutes longer than normal. It was worth it. Justin almost got pinched because his only green was luckily his Cabela's lanyard. I hope he forgets and takes it off so I can pinch his bum bum. Amelia is still napping (1:30 to 4:00 so far). She needs an excellent nap to get better.




Comments

Taylor's said…
She sure is a cutie!

And I am now sad - Kate now down to one nap- napping the same time as Amelia is.
what a cutie! glad she's napping better!
cute! I am heading over there with B tomorrow to take his birthday pictures!
Johnson Family said…
Love all the pics! And yea for a nice long nap!!

Popular Posts