Girl's Night Out





Yesterday evening our little town hosted a Girl's Night Out. Several local businesses participated in the event...including me! I packed up all the hats and shirts I made to sell for profit. Justin had to work late so Amelia came with me and watched Thomas the Train for the first 20 minutes. It smelled really good inside since there was a cooking table right one side and Salt City Candles on the other side. Yum. The event started at 5 pm and went until 9 pm. I was a little disappointed that only three hats and two shirts sold. Guess I will have to open an Etsy Shop now to sell the rest of what I have. It was a fun evening!!

Comments

I can't believe you didn't sell more than that. But...I think that was the same for everyone!! I hardly sold anything! I have had A LOT more success at other events...oh well. It was nice to get out and socialize!
Sorry you didn't sell much! They're super cute, you should totally sell them on Etsy!

Popular Posts