Hats and Layette




I just finished a couple projects!! I love how the hats turned out. I mentioned the flannel fabric found in Utah a couple weeks ago. All the flannel is edged now and looks so cute. Of course the blanket, burp cloth, and bib needed more company. Yesterday I made the onesie to match and an earflap hat. I made up the pattern for the hat so that was super fun!! I love all the colors together. Can't wait to actually photograph the baby in this cute get up. Maybe it still needs some booties?! LOL..overkill? Maybe!!

Comments

Madison Grunig said…
Wow, you are so talented! I am amazed at what you can do. I've just been catching up on your blog and boy you have a lot going on. I'm so sorry about your non-sleeper. How miserable. Especially when pregnant. You're quite the lady, I think I might seriously shoot myself if I never slept like that. Good luck and I hope she gets better.
LOVE how it all turned out! You are just a genius...send some over my way! I have cut out all of my skirts...but I am too scared to sew them! LOL

The the monkeys and bananas!
Brittney said…
Of course is it overkill! But your a mommy and a dang good one at that! You are extreme and extremely talented! I am jealous. Hang in there with the lack of sleep and the last little bit of the pregnancy!

Popular Posts