Way too much fun









I am having WAY too much fun with Phillip! I was not so impressed with the photo results taken in the previous session. Allison let me come use her daughter's room on Friday morning. The brown wall was awesome! I love the soft light coming in from the side window. Allison let me boss her around much to my amusement. I put the pics in a collage because they are all favorites. If you want to view individual photos check out my picasa album (click link for week 2).

Phillip is still pretty snuffily in his nasal region. Poor kid is not nursing well even after the booger snatcher sessions. His weight was not up to par this morning at the Dr's office. In 8 days he only gained 4 oz instead of 8 oz. At least he is growing a little bigger. I need to bring him in next week for a weigh-in to see if he is nursing better. He is starting to stay awake a little longer and has a harder time settling down for his naps. Now Mia has a cold...so starts the annual cold exchange extravaganza. I hope the baby does not catch RSV this winter.

Justin had fun on Monday going dove hunting with a guy pal. He actually shot a couple doves and brought the breast meat home to eat. Way to go sweetie. I was glad he only spent 4 hours hunting! We spent the rest of Labor Day relaxing. Jana drove out around 10 am to head back to Utah. Amelia was very sad to see her go. We enjoyed seeing Jana very much. Sort of made me homesick for more family. Yesterday we priced a local company for carpet and tile. Most likely we will use Home Depot for carpet and the local one for laminate tiles. The local company had a new product that looks like real tile, it is even groutable, but is plastic based. I can't wait!!!!

Here are links to many videos from the past two weeks:

Comments

I'm so glad the lighting worked for the pictures, they turned out so good! You can use her room anytime! So, you had fun bossing me, eh? Funny! I was glad to be your assistant! Oh...and it is only 1 "l"! :)
LOVIN' those pictures!!! I'm glad you're having fun with Phillip - he's so beautiful!
I know the tile you're talking about. I found some up in Scottsbluff (I can't remember if it was HD or Menards) - I was OH SO TEMPTED to do that on my bathroom floor instead of the laminate - but the laminate will go with the rest of the house much better... Have fun with your home improvements!
Courtenay Beth said…
ADOR. ABLE. Oh my gosh, your skills amaze me. That baby is so scrumptious! Wishing you would come visit, or we would come visit you! I love that angel boy already. Seriously Jenni, what beautiful pictures, love all the poses and props, hats, etc...but that face, priceless! I especially love the ones where you can see the little wrinkles on his back...lol...something about that nakedness makes me want to kiss a baby! Well done Sista!
Taylor's said…
Can I eat up your children??? They are so cute!

I feel awful about the cold - I pray no one in your house gets RSV - it is not fun! It might be a stay inside kind of winter.

Missing you!
Natalie Sue said…
Oh, he is soooooo cute! I love the pictures. What a handsome baby. And lucky to have a photographer for a mommy.
jean said…
So! Phillip sucks his thumb! That could keep him quiet! I hope his sniffles soon go away. I loved the pictures of Amelia and Phillip on the couch. So glad that Jana could come and visit. That was a tender mercy for you and her!
Hi Jenni,
So many photos....so little time! I loved looking at the photos of adorable Phillip! You truly are an amazing photographer. I also loved the photos of Jana - especially the black and white with the pop of yellow in the shoes and belt. I'm glad you are having so much fun with your two little ones - you seem to remember to enjoy the journey, and that makes all the difference!

Popular Posts