Random Photos





These few images made me smile today. Grandma Debbie surprised Amelia with Cinderella shoes and hair. The wig was a bit small, fitting Phillip perfectly! Amelia saw Jared-o using chopsticks to eat his salad, she picked a pair up and used them properly the first time. She ate nearly her entire meal with chopsticks. Ah, bare feet and scrunched leggings! Tis the season! Phillip got a lot of new tastings while Grandma was here. She let him taste Cheetos, Chinese food, table food, and bread. He was in heaven! I make baby food for him but Mom showed me how to just prepare our meals fit for an infant. He was delighted with blended veggies and pasta. I've made him one item meals (like pears, apples, peas, squash, sweet potatoes, etc) and have not really combined tastes much.

Comments

Courtenay Beth said…
I am obsessed with your adorable outfits!!!! LOVE them!!!! SUCH cute skirts!!!
I have a mini blender that I've had since Morley was a baby to blend all of our table food when they were 6+ months old! Love it and saves a bunch of money!!
Nancy K said…
I LOVE wigs!
They are so fun and funny!

Popular Posts