Sewing for Summer





I've been chipping away at my LARGE pile of projects, now looming large since summer is nearly here. I completed three orders, one for 6 hair clips, an infant onesie/hat set, and a toddler shirt/hat set. I have about 5 shirts and short sets nearly completed too for the kiddos. I couldn't help but make another pair of cute pants for Phillip with a matching onesie. The fabric came from a high end man's polo shirt, you know I can't resist green! You can click on the collages to make them extra large if you need details. Alison helped me finish the watermelon shirt by suggesting I use some seed shaped embellishments and fabric glue. The dress is about the cutest ever. I used a tutorial from Make it and Love it with modifications. I added straps instead of sewing the dress to a shirt. No shirts to spare over here. I am having SEW much fun.

Comments

fun stuff. Who ordered a snow man at the beginning of summer? ha ha Love the flower clips!! Chip away, chip away...that is how I feel too!
Courtenay Beth said…
I do SO love that dress!!!! AND ALL THOSE GOODIES! Love the clippies, I LOVE the matchy turtle onesie and pants! How did you like sewing with knit??? Not too bad?? I gotta know! AND I love that picture of Phillip in the car, classic!!!

Popular Posts