Creative Juices...




Some photos of my most recent creations from the past couple weeks. I totally cranked out the freezer paper stencil shirts! Five shirts completed in less than an hour! Roxanne let me borrow her cricut machine, she had a totally cute cartridge, A Child's Year, where I found all the shapes. I remade the lemon skirt for this summer by adding a waist panel to lengthen it and made a new matching polo shirt. Two weeks ago Crafter Hours had a skirt week, while browsing her site I found an irresistible "Dresden Plate" skirt, using quilting techniques. I am in love with the scalloped panels. I only got pictures of 7 hats out of the 12 made during our Utah trip. Three of them are my new hats, made to replace ones I gave away (a brown, white, and teal). Jessica finally gave me an excuse to try out a bootie pattern since she just had a baby girl. Phillip thought they were fun to play with and wear. Poor little guy is resorted to my male model for female textiles. Don't you just love the gray hat? It is my newest pattern, delish! I made a fun outfit for John and Courtenay's little guy, a hat, initial shirt, and monkey pants. Totally forgot to take a picture!

I am laughing at the irony. Since my sewing machine is now in Utah and I, in Nebraska, five orders came for hat and onesie baby gifts. Only two orders in months and now five! I need a machine, stat! Too bad I can't sew with my new serger. First I need to figure it out. Grandma lost the manuals, the CD, and the accoutrement's for the machine. I am relieved that the internet provided a semi-legible copy of the manual. That is a good start.

Comments

cute stuff!! especially the booties! ;) Love the freezer paper shirts, aren't those so fun?
Taylor's said…
Okay that khaki hat is to die for! You are amazing!

Popular Posts