4th of July Party





Here are some photos from the party on Saturday evening. We had a good time! The jalapeno poppers were ah-mazing, just fresh jalapenos, cream cheese, and bacon. Amelia spent the first half of the party in my arms due to the number of dogs roaming around. I don't know what to do with her fear of animals. She finally sat down by herself to eat some food. Her little outfit was the talk of all the ladies, blushing with pride! I gave out several business cards. Last year we had a gorgeous double rainbow...this year we had another storm and double rainbow. So pretty. Amelia enjoyed playing with sparklers this year. Phillip was more interested in going to sleep (in his bed) than enjoying the pretty sky. I played with my new camera...nick-named Double OO7 for a little while.

Comments

Popular Posts