Three Months Old

 
 



Say hello!! Aren't I just adorable? My dimple is so fetchin' cute it begs for kisses.

I had to capture Everett in his blessing outfit before he outgrew it. I love the contrast of black against cream! This week Everett learned how to laugh. He sometimes laughs when tickled, helped to touch his toes, or when his nose is suctioned. At three months Everett can maintain eye contact, smile, recognize people, bat at toys, suck on his hands, nurse like a champ, and sleep through the night. He is almost ready to transition into Phillip's room. The only thing he does not do that both Mia and Phillip did is to put weight on his legs. It is so strange to stand him up and have him retain no weight on his legs. His favorite things are: mommy, daddy, Amelia, Phillip (sometimes), his monkey binky, bouncy chair, baths, and the play mat. After being sick for 10 days he is not going to sleep by himself anymore. He wants to be snuggled to sleep, who can blame the kid? We are working on that again.

This week I found a used crib and mattress through a friend. The boys room is ready for two. I am not ready! Mostly I cannot wrap my head around having two napping kids on different schedules in one room. Everett usually wakes up between 5-7 am to nurse, I can just see Phillip waking up too when I come to get Everett and not going back down to sleep. Everett also cries a bit when settling down to sleep, so how does that work at 10:30 pm? He really needs his own room. I considered putting Phillip and Mia together but it was a little overwhelming for me at this time to move everything by myself. It is so convenient to have Everett right beside me! I can just roll over at night get him and nurse in bed. That is amazing! He is almost too long for the bassinet now. I just need to try it out and not be so concerned.

Comments

Taylor's said…
I will just tell you my sister just blogged a couple months ago about this same thing about napping and the schedule but when she blogged she said both her kids now sleep more soundly than ever before.

We can pray for a miracle right?!?

Popular Posts