Five Months Old



Everett is five months old now! Yesterday he was immunized at the clinic. No stats to share this report. It seems he is thinning out again so he must be a little taller. He is wearing 6-9 month clothing just for the length. Everett started in with the baby nazgul about a week ago. He shrieks with laughter and delight when the kids maul him, when I come near by, for Justin, and most importantly for his feet. We started calling him wet sock per his wet left sock/shoe. Monday his sock was so wet with slobber it very nearly dripped. My favorite development is what I call Inspector Gadget arms. His go-go arms are always locked out probing for things to grab. He successfully grabbed my glasses yesterday. I am not very good at tummy time, instead opting for moby wrap time (it is like a front carrier). Everett will roll from tummy to back with a couple well-placed pokes. He holds up his head like a champ.

I think we will start teaching him to eat baby cereal soon. He can't sit up well enough yet but is super close! I like my babies to be nearly sitting on their own before starting them on cereal. Everett is one cute little boy. We love him so very much. That ready smile and shriek of delight is so endearing.

Comments

Popular Posts