Happy for Seven Years, NO ITCH











 
This post is 3 days late. I had good intentions to post an anniversary entry with wedding photos and sappy poetry. Instead we had a real day with an awesome experience at a wedding reception. Justin and I cannot believe that 7 years have flown by already. In 7 more years we will have an 11 year old Amelia and probably still be in Sidney...HAPPY. Strange but comforting. Our favorite memories are pretty silly. Most involve strange dreams (like when I dreamed about having twin boys). Justin sent me some gorgeous yellow roses! After 7 years he finally got my favorite flower right! YES!!!! I could imagine the flower store clerk writing down the card message: I love you more than and fat kid loves cake...Love, Justin. She probably shook her head at the strange sentence. It made me smile and remember our dating period.

We spent our wedding anniversary surrounded by our cute little family and our amazing ward members. David and Nicole were married in Utah before Christmas. Their family hosted a wedding reception Friday evening. Their decorations were similar to ours with trees and lights. The aura of love and laughter so reminicent of our wedding day. It was a perfect evening. I got to take photos of the reception for the bride and groom. We had a lot of help with our kids from Natalie and Rose. At one point I had Everett in the front pack but he was so excited that I could not steady my camera. Rose toted him around for quite a while. I loved the hot chocolate and cookie bar! Amelia and Phillip were ever so excited to meet a real live Princess. They wanted to get married to each other and suggested that Everett could marry baby Dani at the same time. Amelia's favorite part was the dancing. She was in raptures watching the bride and groom dancing their first dance. Justin danced with Amelia, melt me! My favorite was when Justin bribed Ella to dance with Phillip for an entire dollar. Phillip had the funniest adoring look on his face. Finally, Justin and I had a turn on the dance floor for a moment of bliss.
I can't wait for the next 7 years! Should be a fun and exciting adventure. Love you Justin!

Comments

happy anniversary! The reception was magical, can't wait to see the rest of the pictures and moments you captured!

Ella lost her $1 at the reception...since we were there until nearly 11pm...she was devestated! :)

Popular Posts