Butched







I love Amelia's new poses! Can you tell she is taking dance? LOL!

Argh! Mia and I went to get much needed hair cuts on Wednesday. I love the guy who does my hair. He is a goof ball and always does neat tricks with my curly hair. He tried some innovative tricks he learned at a hair show last weekend on my head of hair. Never had a hair cut like that. The ways he pulled and combed and cut my hair were strange...and awesome. My hair is actually cooperating and in the end looks even and not frizzy. Hooray!

Mia was tired of long hair. She was tired of brushing out the gnarly tangles. I was tired of her whining. Her hair is so slick and straight most cute hair styles don't stick around very long. The top of her head has a patch of damaged hair from the one hair style that works. Her little friend, Lily, got a cute bob a little while ago. Amelia was inspired and begged for short hair. I wanted a cute a-line, a super cute cut with her fine hair and face shape. I instructed the beautician to cut her hair just below her neck hairline to an inch or two below her chin. Hummm, instead she got an uneven bob. Poor kid looks like a boy now. I don't want to cut bangs again so she will just wear a hat until it grows enough for an a-line. I was pleased the beautician offered to cut her hair for free when it comes time to fix it. Amelia LOVES her short hair!

Comments

haircuts that don't turn out as planned are not my favorite either!! Thank goodness she is adorable and that hair grows! :) Glad he did some wonders on your hair, how fun! I finally got around to coloring/highlighting mine this weekend, WAY overdo. Now....when am I going to schedule my cut! :)
Unknown said…
It doesn't look that bad and she looks cute in hats. And I love her red boots!
Courtenay Beth said…
she is still so darling, and luckily hair grows!!! I hate when a cut isn't as expected! Love that cute girl!And yes, her poses are fancy and new!! Love them!

Popular Posts