Treasure Hunt

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


We had preschool at the park yesterday. I organized a fun treasure hunt, St Patrick's style. The kids found green shamrock clues hidden all over the park. The treasure was hidden under a tree and not a rainbow. I think the leprechaun got a bit confused. We had green snacks to revive our energy for more playing after the hunt. It was spectacular! Everett spent most of the time on my back. He was so tired from missing his morning nap that he took a 4 hour afternoon one. Phillip was so excited to be included. He mimicked Zane and Will following them around like super heroes. Last week at our dinner date, Deb talked about how her kids complained about being hot outside and how they would just melt and sit in the shade. I had flashbacks to her comments when my Amelia did exactly the same. She practically put her hand on her forehead and fanned herself declaring it was too hot and she needed some refreshment before going on. I thought ok, Scarlett O'Hara!

Comments

Oh she wouldn't last in the south, would she? :) Looks like a super fun day!
Ella had so much fun!!! Fanning herself? Oh. my. :)

Popular Posts