Day in Cache Valley

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Tuesday we made a trek up to Cache Valley. I dropped off Libby, Mason, Reagan, and Amelia at Aunt Raquel's home. I hear the kids had a fun time playing outside and with each other. Amelia remembers staying with her cousin Emma last year. She was excited to play! Phillip, Everett and I went to visit Grandma Baerwaldt, Aunt Darcy, and my cousin Sarah. Grandma let me take some photos of her (FINALLY). Sarah dragged a chair outside across the street. The horses were in a mood for pictures too. They posed right along with Grandma and the kids. Grandma wanted a photo with the present grandkids. She has a special bond with Phillip. As a newborn, Phillip made eye contact with Grandma and talked with her right off. Plus, little Bailey is staying with Grandma too. That baby girl just loves her great-grandma. Last time I did not get any naked photos of Bailey so we took some since she was in a great mood. Everett joined in the naked fest. The boys and I drove back to Smithfield for hot dogs with Raquel and kids. We went to a nearby park so the kids could play. I took family photos for Scot and Raquel. Shoot, little Emma and Elijah are cute little ones. Their blue eyes will knock your socks off. Our long drive home was, well long. A stop at Sonic for ice cream helped! 

Comments

Popular Posts