School Lunch

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Wednesday through Friday the kids and I went to Washington Elementary in Bountiful for school lunch. We enjoy going somewhere for free food! Amelia loves the idea of practicing how to do lunch before she starts kindergarten. Goodness, the kids get a ton of food! The food has to stay in the cafeteria so more than half the food is thrown away. After lunch we go play at the school parks. It is so much fun!!! 

Thursday I met Joe and Jeff for dinner at Zupa's. Joe recommended making an Italian soda with sprite, raspberry, blackberry, and vanilla syrup. It was delish. Jeff was accepted to start working his new job! He started on Saturday. Jana watched the kids for me while I photographed the family of a girl I went to High School with back in Fayetteville. Freyja and her husband adopted three beautiful girls with special needs. They are amazing. Makes my lot of three kids seem tame now. I enjoyed their humor, a necessity of parenthood. I drove Jana's car to the session. Felt strange to have no roomy van or screaming kids. I listened to the CD Jana had playing. Strange. Really strange. 

Comments

Popular Posts