Hangin' Ten

 
 
 
 
 


Everett is busy practicing the fine art of floor surfing. He dances, he weaves, he bobs, he claps, and he squats all while learning how to balance. I had three photoshoots on Wednesday, two were continuing shoots from the previous week I had to extend per crabby babies. Thursday morning I had my studio stuff all available. Everett made his moves for me in front of the camera. I ran out of memory card when he took his first steps on his own from sitting to standing to balancing to wobbly steps. Darn all the luck! The look in his eyes was priceless. He knew that taking his first unassisted step was something amazing. Finally on the road of joining the biped race. I also love the look babies get while concentrating. The puckered lower lip, the down cast eyes, relaxed cheeks, etc just make me want to pause the universe for a moment and sigh with satisfaction. Love this kid! Saturday moring he got up at 4:30 am ready to face life. I snuggled him in those early hours savoring the moments because all too soon he will grow up.

Comments

Taylor's said…
I love it! He is just a handsome little dude.

I love how you were not upset or you at least did not write you were upset he was up at 4:30 am (because surely I would have) but the fact that you looked at the positive and cherish the fact that he snuggled and before long he will be out of your arms.

Way to think positive!

Popular Posts