Happy 36 Years To Me

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am so grateful Amelia was born the same year of my 30th birthday...because it helps me remember how old I am. Amelia turned 6 so I turned 36! Never thought I'd have a hard time remembering my own age. My birthday dawned a nice temperate day...I got up with a nasty head cold, nausea, and a 101 temperature. Darn it all! I was determined to have a nice day so we got dressed up to play at the park. Justin took some cute photos of the kids and I after dinner on Sunday. I was not sure they turned out so had another friend (Sarah Wood) take a couple more. Ella came to the park to play with Mia while Alison mowed lawns. The boys enjoyed walking around the pond with RJ and Sarah while the girls zoomed around on their bikes. Good thing it was not a hot day.

We had a fun lunch at Pizza Hut buffet to celebrate. Ella came with us as well. I later tossed all my pizza and salad. Darn it. Tessa came over to watch the kids at 3 so I could get a pedicure. It was nice to sit and get my feet scrubbed and buffed. Once Justin got home I went to bed. That was a fizzling end to my birthday. Good thing birthdays do not mean as much the older you turn. I am grateful Justin got me an upgraded sewing machine. It sews like a dream!

The kids were very excited about my birthday. I was showered with hugs, kisses, and leg clings all day. The best ever.

Comments

Unknown said…
Happy Birthday! Sounds like a fun day. Other than tossing your lunch. I love your photo shoot with the kids!
cute pics with the kids! glad you were still able to enjoy your birthday eventhough you were sick!

Popular Posts