Everett is Seven
















Everett will come up to me and spontaneously hug me and say he loves me. He is such a loving, kind boy. His imagination is impressive, spending monumental time alone with his dreams in a land far away. He has a quick temper but is also quick to forgive, he's not much of a sulker. This kid will talk your ear off. This year his teacher, Mrs Lasky, and I turned him into an avid reader. He loves Geronimo Stilton and Magic Treehouse books. I rarely ask Everett to find something for me because he cannot find an object right in front of his face. Sometimes I ask him just so I can watch the train wreck in complete wonder and awe. He and Phillip recently started wrestling, it often gets out of control. Fighting one moment, best friends the next. We sure love this brown-eyed boy

At his 7 year old well-child he weight 50 lbs (45.4%) and measured 47.75 inches (46.8%). I think he is gearing up for a growth spurt this summer. He is quite the skinny guy, all skinny legs and arms! If you ever need a laugh just pretend to tickle him, he'll oblige with crazy laughing bouts.

Comments

Popular Posts