Caffeine Free

I've been caffeine free for a month now. That may not mean much to some of you but it is a huge success for me. I love Coke Zero and Diet Coke. It was an affair developed while working at DWS in a high stress job. Before 2003 I rarely even drank a soda. After we got back from Jordan I decided it was time to hang up my caffeine cap. I am not saying never again, but in strict moderation like hardly ever. My hope is that my weight will drop again. Due to being Lane Lance's daughter I have the obsession with being fit and healthy. My dad takes a can of tuna and a slim fast as his lunch every day in order to control weight gain. I am not that desperate but nearly there. Amelia now wants to help me exercise so I am getting up at the butt crack of dawn to exercise. Yesterday I was working out on my elliptical machine when the main bar separated from the body of the machine. Another broken item we can't repair. Total bummer. It is back to biking on the trainer every day. Justin thinks he can re-bolt the machine together, hopefully he can. I wish maintaining my pre-Justin weight was as easy as thinking about it! However, I'd rather be happily married and plump than ravishing thin and single. So, give me a hoo-hoot for giving up soda.

Comments

Shannon said…
Great work! I'm totally a believer in obstaining from soda. I didn't grow up with the habit, luckily (my Mom's frugality turned out to be a great blessing to me in this regard), and by the time I was old enough to buy it myself, I didn't care for the sensation of fizzy drinks. I haven't tried to cultivate a taste for it either--it's one of those foods I've consciously decided to put permanently on my "Don't Like" list.
Taylor's said…
Hey that makes two of us up at the butt crack of dawn. I am up at 5 AM in the basement on the treadmill running to T.V. shows I recorded from the night before and I try to get to the gym 2 mornings a week to go and swim!

Good for you! Way to go!

Popular Posts