Love, love, love

I love our little Amelia. She is so funny. Whenever she wants something (like her mimi, binky, daddy, etc), I make a show of creeping around the house calling out for the item, saying, where are you binky? Sunday she placed her finger by her nose (in imitation of my hand cupped around my mouth) calling out, where are you daddy? Where are you binky, and then mimi. It was so cute. She is really excited about giving tickles to our feet and arm pits. This is a very exciting game! The best is when she gives -ugs (hugs). She will pat your back and give a tiny rub then run to the other person. Last night she did this for about 10 minutes. Now that is a game we could play forever.

Amelia is not transitioning to nursery very well. I told the Primary President she may as well call me to be a nursery leader since I will be in there a while. Two little crying girls were occupying my lap much to Amelia's dismay. I comforted them by rubbing their backs and saying, it's alright and it's okay. Amelia pounded their backs saying the same thing while also trying to push them off my lap. Now she comforts her mimi saying, "it's alright mimi." This is a good time to be a mom.

Comments

Taylor's said…
So cute! Hopefully when Kate goes into Nursery, Amelia might do better. We are counting down the Sundays until she goes in . . . but we have to wait for the new year.

Popular Posts