Christmas Pictures


James, Meikka, Seth, Jacob, Lia, and Aunt Jana all came over last night for spaghetti dinner and pictures. We needed some for our Christmas cards and Miekka wanted to update her family picture. We worked around my dying camera and finagled some cute pictures out of the durn contraption. Amelia was apparently sucking on a smartie for most of our pictures which is why her little face is scrunched up so cute. I had even more fun taking some candid pictures of the Lances interacting with little Lia. She is the star of our show! Jana stayed for a while even after we tried to convince her that taking a trip alone would not be much fun. Jana is turning the big 3-0 this month and wants to celebrate. I remember the feeling! I still have not decorated for Christmas. I plan on doing that this week.

Comments

Taylor's said…
So sucks about your camera! It just makes me want to vomit!

The pictures on here are so dang cute! I love the mouth full of whatever that Amelia has; and the baby pictures of Lia . . . so stinkin' cute! How I wish they stayed that little!

Popular Posts