Into the Woods

Saturday we had a fun day. James and Justin went skeet shooting at the range by our home. They had a great time talking MAN TALK: ugh, you like gun? Yer, me like gun and bullet.




Miekka let me play photo studio with little Lia. She succeeded in peeing twice and pooping twice whilst she was buck naked. Poor thing! It was cold in my basement. Miekka tried to make a Robin (from Batman) costume for Jakes but I needed her help and the boys needed this or that. We ended up with some cute pics, kids fed some lunch, and no Robin shirt. I ended up making the shirt and cape after they left and Amelia went down for a nap with Daddy.

***Sad news, my DSLR camera started acting up during Lia's photo shoot. The shutter was only partially opening creating a black line across more than half the pictures***

I redeemed the Mother's Day present Justin gave me earlier this year around 3:30 on Friday. De-bo came over to play with Amelia while we went to the theater. I was in heaven! We watched Into the Woods by Soundheim, the Broadway version. Justin was a really good sport and actually enjoyed the cheesy music and antics. The cast put on an excellent show. I was impressed how they compensated the scenery and space issues from the Broadway version to fit their circular stage. It was awesome to laugh with and sit next to my sweet husband for three whole hours. We went to Toys R Us after to find a Christmas toy for Amelia. We were completely stymied....any suggestions?

Debo said that Amelia slept until 6 pm! Holy Smokes! They tromped around DI and took a fun car ride to pass the time. Amelia loves Debo. I love Debo too. She is an amazing person.

Comments

Popular Posts