Playing with Ella

Yesterday we had warm weather again!! It was around 65 degrees outside. The headliner was: THERE WAS NO WIND!! It was an exciting day. Alison invited us to meet her at the park after school. It seems four other LDS families had the same idea! Ella and Amelia wore their cute hats. It was hard to resist their charms! The girls shared some cookies, the slide, the horsies, and some soda. It was a nice diversion to play at the park when kids were there...usually it is empty when we go.

We also met one of the local family doctors yesterday. Since coming to Sidney, I've had terrible headaches almost everyday, sometimes they are so bad I feel nauseous and etc. Amelia was glad Dr Cutright was poking me and not her. He gave me some new headache medicine to try. Hopefully, soon I'll feel like my old self. All of these headaches are very difficult to manage!

Comments

Taylor's said…
Oh man just looking at pictures of Amelia makes me sad . . . I wish you guys were here so we could go and play at the park together. It has been warm here too and guess what . . we NEVER (or hardly ever) have WIND!
so, so, so cute! The loved those cookies and soda! Thanks for meeting us there, it was a gorgeous day!
aww cuties! Hope your headaches get better!
Johnson Family said…
Looks like you guys had a great time...that's awesome that you have a friend to hang with! How fun!
Looks like a good time! I'm sorry about your headaches. The only thing that touched mine when I was pregnant is Excedrine Tension Headache. Even then, sometimes they didn't go away. I can sympathize with you.
I hope your head feels better soon!

Popular Posts