Warm Weather

For the second time since moving here the weather turned....awesome!! Yesterday it was 65 degrees outside. The headliner of the day was: IT WAS NOT WINDY!! Alison invited us to play at the park around 4 pm. When we got there a couple other families from the ward had the same idea! Ella and Amelia were so cute playing on the slide, the horsies, eating cookies (or shhhhooochies), and sipping soda. Amelia is very hard to resist wearing a hat, emphasizing her big eyes. Ella wore her new cute hat too! A lady at the park asked me to make her daughter one too! Amelia is the best advertizing tool!

We spent the morning at the Sidney hospital getting to know our new family doctor. I've had constant headaches since moving here so went to see if the Dr could prescribe anything. I am glad we went here instead of going straight to Scottsbluff, where most people go. The Dr we visited was Dr Cutright. I think Amelia was glad someone was poking me instead of the other way around. Hopefully, with this new medication I will start to feel like my old self.

Comments

Popular Posts