Making Valentines

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Monday evening Justin and I had the same idea for a FHE lesson. I had a major headache so was relieved he came up with a spiritual lesson. I took the coloring portion of his lesson and made it a bit more elaborate. We each made a Valentine for someone in our family. Phillip used a quarter bottle of glue and glitter on his heart. Amelia declared my Valentine needed some pizzazz. Everett mostly enjoyed coloring with marker around his spot at the table and eating the markers. It was great fun! Earlier that day the kids ate an entire gigantic bowl of grape snow ice. They both looked like grape vampires. Crack me up! Amelia wanted to play in the snow and throw snowballs at Phillip. Phillip was not so gracious with the snow throwing. The kids ended up in a huge tangled mess as they sorted their difference of opinions. I think Phillip won since Amelia is a wimp.

Comments

Popular Posts