Valentine's Day 2013

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tuesday: the boys were glad to be back at the gym for basketball after missing two weeks.
Wednesday: enjoyed a fun storytime reading a cute Biscuit the Dog book with Ms Nightingale.

We had a really fun Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day is much more fun once you learn that it is more about sharing "I Love You" with those closest to you. I enjoyed making Valentine's Day a bit more special for my little family. The kids woke up to a fun table filled with candy and bubbles. The boys and I took Mia to school so I could drop off cute little juice boxes for the class party. We stopped for Valentine doughnuts after dropping her off. We blew thousands of bubbles in the garage since it was too WINDY and cold outside. Everett says bubbles so sweetly that I could listen to him say the word 100 times. Phillip helped me make an apple pie from scratch for our evening snack. Amelia skipped home from the bus lugging her Valentine box stuffed full of cards and candy. She was in 7th heaven. Justin came home sporting a gorgeous bouquet of yellow roses for me. He had to make a run to Safeway for onions, he came back with a pink bouquet of carnations for Amelia. She was over the top excited. She barely sputtered out a thank-you! So adorable. Good one Justin! Justin cooked up two huge steaks. I made juice, salad, sharp cheddar cheese asparagus, and yam fries. Amelia set up the table and spent and hour decorating it with the boys redecorating after her. We enjoyed apple pie by candle light for dessert. Then we had a fun time watching the kids go nuts running around and dancing until bedtime. Our digital piano plays a select number of demo songs. The kids love the organ song, a skippy number that they all sing an off-key note at the end with arms extended. Sort of reminds me when my siblings and I would perform "Have I Done Any Good."

 

Comments

newsinaminute said…
very fun to share in your lives by the posts you post. hey congrats on the new of a new arrival--yeah
we loved having four kids-every day a joy and a 'gem" ha--it was pretty fun and went all too fast
hey--keep on truckin' along its all worth it. Love ya much
ps hayley is due with a girl June 5 of 2013 and kerri (brad's kerri) is due jun 3 of 2013 so lots of fun going on in 2013 for us as a Call family. huh?

Popular Posts