Cherry, or Apple Blossoms


















When the lilac trees start blooming I know that soon the gorgeous pink cherry or apple trees will start to bloom. Oh my goodness. Those trees just pop color all over town. Little pops of pink, white, purple, and yellow show up here in Sidney. Granted spring in Utah is much prettier but you have to appreciate the little things where you live. I appreciate the little spots of color. They make me feel so happy. I took Amelia's photos first right after her impressive tantrum on Thursday. She is a good actress. The light totally changes the tones and colors of the tree. Phillip decided to take a photo of me taking Amelia's photos. Later I took some photos of Evelyn against the tree across our alley. The boys wanted some photos too. Everett begged me to smell the flowers for my camera. Absolutely, there little buddy. I put Phillip up on the bench as well. The boys immediately hugged each other and started telling each other how much they loved the other. Phillip had his own ideas for posing. He wanted to hide in the tree branches like a sneaky bird. I think he won the silly award.

Comments

Popular Posts