Keepin' It Real

My first tag!!! How exciting. So this tag is about taking snapshots of what is happening in your life right now. I took these last night but was not able to upload them until tonight.

1. Fridge
I hate cleaning fridges. I would rather clean the oven then the fridge.

2. Closet
Not too shabby!! Like Catherine my clothes are color organized and sorted by type in the bins.
3. Sink
Sister Brinkerhoff taught us Sisters to never go to bed with a sink full of dishes. Yipee tonight that goal was met.
4. Laundry
Never done...
5. Toilet
Note: the lid is down...Please don't think Justin was trained to do this. He simply gave Amelia a bath and closed the lid to have a more comfortable seat.
6. Favorite Room
Ahhh...my den of crafty insaneness. Can you say computerexercisescrapbooksewingphotostudiolibrarystorage room?
7. Shoes
gotta love them Keens...right back at you Catherine!!!
8. What your children are doing right now
Ha, as if I would actually snap a flash at Amelia right now...I am not crazy. This is as good as it gets.
9. Self-Portrait
Well, what do you know? This is what I do late at night...make up new faces in the mirror. This face was the winner of the evening.

Comments

So do you take pictures or something? Where are your pictures?! hehe.
Taylor's said…
I can't wait to see the pictures!
Taylor's said…
You crack me up! I love it!

Popular Posts