Huge-mongous tomato

This year my tomatoes are thriving! Last year I only picked about 10 tomatoes total due to an airborne bacteria that destroyed my tomatoes. Every day I pick 1-3 fresh tomatoes for lunch, snack, or dinner. Amelia seems to enjoy a bite or two! I started making up my own tomato salad recipes. Last night I made one with a balsamic mayo dressing. It was good.

I've been watching one tomato in particular grow into a very large tomato. I had to share my lucky tomato!!! Yummy to the tummy!

Comments

Taylor's said…
So what's for dinner tonight??? Kate and I love eating tomatoes! We pick the Handy's next door since no one is there to eat them; we just sit in the backyard and pretty much eat them all before coming in both of us covered in tomato juices . . .good times!

And yes, let's do a craft this week . . . bracelets sound awesome . . . let me know what I need!

Popular Posts