Happy Turkey Day!!

Yippe! I love Thanksgiving! This morning I made 1 hour yeast rolls and finished the cranberry salad. We are off to eat loads of good food at Ken and Charity's home. Amelia is wearing her turkey shirt and skirt. So cute. We are enjoying the Macy's Day Parade in the background. Amelia was estatic to see Elmo make an appearance. Charity cooked a yummy turkey and Melissa helped cook mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, stuffing, and corn. The kids watched Wall-e while dinner cooked. After stuffing ourselves we went outside to enjoy some fresh air. Someone got out a lot of balls and two frisbees. Amelia looked so funny with her turkey skirt, boots, blue jacket, and pink hat. Melissa outdid herself making six pies. What a great day to count blessings:

10 things I am grateful for:
1. My family, Justin and Amelia. The best spouse and cutest daughter ever.
2. My extended family
3. Knowledge of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, the testimony that burns in my heart
4. Religious freedom
5. Sacrifice of the pilgrims and early settlers that colonized and brought forth this great nation
6. Modern amenities
7. Restoration of the gospel
8. Temple work, especially our eternal family
9. Yummy food
10. Our rich and full life here in America

Comments

Happy Thanksgiving to you! (late I know, sorry) I still remember that turkey you made when we came one year, it was YUMMY! Amelia's so cute in all her colors! love the shirts too!

Popular Posts