Sidney, Nebraska


Just a heads up. Justin, Amelia, and I are traveling to Sidney, Nebraska tomorrow for a job interview with Cabela's. Now don't get your undies in a twist about this possible development. We are not very sure about Nebraska either. It is far away from family, off the desolate part of highway I-80, with a population of 6,000. Doesn't sound too enticing. My mom said our family has stopped at that particular Cabela's a couple of times. I don't remember that! We leave tomorrow around 4 pm and get back Thursday after 8 pm. The company will have to make a pretty good offer for us to consider living in Sidney.

Comments

well, if anything have fun visiting Nebraska...I guess. Never been there. lol.
Taylor's said…
What a fun opportunity but I am so sad if it actually pans out.

I hope Amelia is good on the trip. Take tons of pictures!

Popular Posts