An Hour of Bliss


We had a really lazy morning. Justin woke up several times during the night with food poisoning. Poor guy was puking his guts out this morning! Makes me nauseous just thinking about it. I am glad he listened and went back to bed for a couple hours. Amelia and I watched PBS kids for an hour or more (yikes) to reduce making too much noise. I pulled Justin out of bed at 10 am and he went to work. Amelia and I enjoyed the sunny, windy, and sort of warmish day at the park for an hour. Amelia loves the horsie merry-go-round. She also climbed a really, really high curvy slide and went down all by herself. Like an anxious Mom I was right behind her when she climbed the stairs up to the slide. It was a bit scary for me to watch her!! She cried all the way home because playing at the park was so fun. Poor thing was so tuckered out she almost fell asleep in her macaroni and cheese. I love sunny days with bright blue skies.

Comments

Taylor's said…
OH man, Kate is screaming at the monitor for Amelia! How funny.

Okay, I would be just like her right behind her the whole way and her hat to die for . . . can I get the pattern?
Cute, cute, cute! So...I totally need to order some hats and shirts!!! Or...you can teach me how, but that could take a really long time! :)

Popular Posts