A Walk to the Post Office

In front of our home
View on the left of our home
View from center right of our home
The Cabela's Downtown office (Justin doesn't work here)Main street looking WestMain Street looking North...our home is sandwiched between two railroad linesWe're here!! The Post Office!!Cool old mail boxes This morning Amelia and I walked to the Post Office to mail some letters. I realized there aren't any photos posted showing our new town. We live near the center of town (about a block away). Here are some pictures along the way!!

Comments

I love the old mailboxes, don't you? Gives a different feel to small town living, doesn't it?

It was a beautiful day for a walk. Glad you took advantage of it!
thanks for the pictures of your town! It really is cute, I love the old mailboxes especially!
Taylor's said…
I really can't wait to come and visit! I love the photos; small and quaint!

Popular Posts