Irony


The little fish tank I got a month ago cracked on Sunday. Our poor fish are now living in...our coffee pot! The rental came with a pot, since it was unused we put the pot to work. It makes me laugh everytime I glimpse at the pot.

Amelia had her two year old appt today. She weighs 22.5 pounds and is about 31.75 inches tall, both range in the 20th percentile. At least she is consistent. She let the Dr hear her heart, look in her ears, and feel her tummy with out a squeak. Miekka gave us a book about Caillou going to the DR, I really think the book helped her understand the DR was just looking. When the DR left the room she said "See ya later, See ya soon, and Castle." Castle stands for "have fun stormin' the castle!" which Justin is trying to get her to say when he leaves in the morning and at lunch. After Amelia's checkup it was my turn. Amelia was glad I had to get on the table. I got some more allergy meds to help reduce all the reactions I've had lately. The DR went over my ultrasound from Monday. This time he said the Placenta Previa should move enough to not be a problem in about a month. He wants to do ANOTHER ultrasound, this time to check on the baby. Apparently, the left lateral ventricle of the baby's brain is abnormally large, which could indicate congenital hydrocephalus. The abnormality could be just that and clear itself up in the next couple weeks of development. My first thought was, maybe the kid has Justin's HUGE head. LOL. We will see. Hopefully we reach our out of pocket max soon because the ultrasounds are really expensive (like $457). I don't like Cabela's health insurance!

Comments

I LOVE the coffee pot tank!! The fish are cute in there!!

I bet you are done with ultrasounds and dr. appointments! We're praying for the health of baby boy Call!! Take deep breaths and don't think about the BAD insurance!!
Taylor's said…
Coffee pot to die for.

"have fun stormin' the castle" reminds me of my high school years and early morning seminary to which my Dad said that every morning to which I replied "think it will work?" and he would say, "It will take a miracle."

And your doctors appointment - I will pray for everything to fix itself. I am so sorry about your insurance - insurance is a double edged sword; I swear.
Natalie said…
Gotta admit - I really love the coffee pot as a fish tank. So.... artistic. :)

Popular Posts