Deliciously Spring


Here are some absolutely lovely blooms...proves spring is here! My runny nose is the other indicator! LOL. Justin helped me out at the storage unit today, more like I watched him. We found the rest of my maternity clothes, my jewelry, Amelia's spring clothes, and cables for the printer. I was squealing with delight over all the cute shirts packed away in my maternity bag. Most are long-sleeved but the weather is pretty cool so I can sneak in a couple wearings. I feel like a new woman. Amelia got soaked up to her neck last night jumping in puddles. We found one puddle with 1.5 feet of water. Of course she tripped so got her coat soaked. Did that stop her? Nope! She finally came in after getting two huge bruises on her knees from falling on the asphalt. I need some rain boots!

Justin and I are actually going on a date tonight! What a novel idea. Alison will watch Amelia while we go see the new "Wolverine" movie and get some eats at a real restaurant (not McDonalds).

Comments

sah-weet! What are dates again? Where you go out to eat without your child? ohhhh...I vaguely remember doing that.
Taylor's said…
I love the picture. If you need rain boots I can pick some up for her.

And a Date - are you kidding me! Try to get all the dates in you can before the little man arrives.
I was so glad you guys could finally have a date night! Let me know when you want another one!!!

Popular Posts