Simple Pleasures



Yesterday afternoon Amelia played in Grandma's yard with the hose! She had a really good time trying to lick the water, to give the plants some water, and jumping in the water. I think nothing is cuter than baby buns in a bathing suit! Amelia has about 4 swimming suits for this year's fun in the sun celebration. Yesterday Miekka, Courtenay, and I went to JoAnn's for a sale they had going on. I found some cute fabric and a new pad for our bassinet. We had some lunch at Cafe Rio: SUPER DUPER YUM. Miekka and I then went to Target while Amelia napped. I found some brads in the dollar bins for flower clip centers. Gotta love the dollar bins. Mom is really busy organizing and paring down everything in the house. It is pretty much a one-woman job since she is the only one who knows what stays or goes. I try to help where possible. This morning I went to Kid to Kid searching for a baby play mat. I found a cute one plus pants for Amelia, some shoes for the baby, and other cute items. John is making a yummy dinner for everyone of homemade enchiladas down to the tortillas.

Comments

baby bums are the cutest! I am jealous you went to Cafe Rio...I am contemplating a trip solely to get a steak salad. haha!

Popular Posts