35 Weeks


Yesterday I thought my outfit was pretty cute...hurry grab the camera...I felt cute while pregnant!! LOL. It was quite a production to get a picture. I don't ask Justin to help me anymore because he complains and doesn't know what I want. Now my camera is tripod mounted with my remote controller set to 10 (second) mode. Amelia helped me by giving the remote back to me for half the pictures. Good thing one turned out!! Only 5 more weeks to go...hopefully!!

I am feeling pretty darn good right now. Getting around and sleeping on the floor are not so fun but bearable. I need my toes painted! I removed my old polish and haven't gotten around to holding my breath for a minute to get to my toes. Maybe one day this week.

We still have not narrowed down a name for the baby...sorry!! Justin and I are both too bull-headed to compromise. We may throw a surprise name or just call him Voldy for good. It is a good solid Romanian name, eh?

Comments

Yeah Voldy is good. I will call him Moldy Voldy for short, hope you don't mind. You do look cute! My pictures were never very good, and I dealt with the same nonsense from Rory. Oh well!
The Funny Farm said…
You look adorable. Glad you got a picture. My kids like to look at pictures of them in mom's tummy. Good luck on the name thing... Hunter and I duked it out in the hospital for 3 days before we could decide on a name. I like it now, but wasn't so sure of it then - I was just tired of not getting my way so I gave in... too bad we're both so stubborn!!! Obviously he is MORE stubborn than I am though... now I know where all 8 of our kids get it !!! hahaha

Popular Posts