Dear to my heart




I am a library fanatic! Amelia and I visit the library at least 2-3 times per week. If we don't show the library ladies get worried. There is a fun toy corner that Amelia and Ella love to play at. There are fun blocks, ball toys, puzzles, and an interactive "front door" toy. This morning I just finished painting Mia's fingers and toes. She totally insisted she needed new pretty princess nails before wearing her skirt. Allison showed up unannounced on my doorstep and took Amelia to the library. I about cried! It was so awesome to have Phillip sleeping and Mia playing. I actually got the house somewhat cleaned, laundry half completed, the dishes washed, and the clutter corraled. It is amazing what can be accomplished in an hour when distractions are minimized. Allison took some cute pics of the girls enjoying the library.
I took Mia and Phillip to Justin's work for a fun outing. All the ladies crooned over his little tininess and Mia kept the ladies rolling with her dialouge. For an extra treat we visited the hamburger store for lunch with Daddy in tow. We still had 10 minutes before the next scheduled feeding so we visited "Annie and Susan" our real estate ladies. Amelia LOVES these two ladies, probably because they stuff her pockets with candy.

Thank you, thank you Allison! I needed some "ME" time...

PS: Phillip has a nickname of Snuffy or Snuffaluffagus due to his constant snuffy noises!! I LOVE IT!!

Comments

Johnson Family said…
Love all the new posts! Phillip is so cute! I absolutely love the birth announcement, it's perfect!! Glad you are doing well thus far and that Phillip is such a good little baby...it makes a huge difference, doesn't it?!
LOVE those pictures too!!! Library time is great!
Taylor's said…
That is awesome to have a great friend like that.

I wish I was there to pick up Amelia and have her play with "bug"
Taylor's said…
oooo and the books they are looking at in the last pictures - are AMAZING and AWESOME! We own both of them! They work like a charm in church - just an FYI.
Brittney said…
It's been a while since I've visited your blog. I enjoyed hearing the labor and delivary story. It is such an amazing experience that amazingly goes so FINE when there can be so many more complications. Your pictures of Snuffy are great. Funny that you'd rather him be called Snuffy over Phil. HE HE! Hope the adjustment to two is wonderful. Sounds like you've got a good handle on it. Best Wishes!

Popular Posts