Da Basement

So, here is my basement in current conditions. I moved everything around on Thursday. It seems to flow better. I plan on hanging some pictures of my current work around my studio area. Decorate the art station, the reading area, and get some organization going on for the toys. Pretty much the basement will be an open area divided by 4-5 different decorating themes! LOL. I hope it comes together one day. The only thing I really want to do soon is the art area. Mia is really into artsy stuff like her Mom and grandmas. Any ideas for storage around the art corner? Let me know!!! This was my reward for my new crafty obsession: Mia painted the wall. Good thing she only has watercolors.

Comments

organization...you need to find some sort of wall chest where you can hide the big stuff and then have cute baskets on top for the stuff Mia can reach. You can shut the doors and all is well!

Love the reorg!
I love your house. You've done a great job with it!
Don't ask me about organizing. I used to be great and then #'s 4 & 5 came along and I fell apart. UGH!
But I'm lovin' your pad!
(I'd totally freak about the paint on the wall. I'm glad it's washable.)

Popular Posts