Amelia's New Haircut




Mia's hair was getting a little stringy and damaged on the ends. Monday we went to the Salon for some professional help. From the front her hair does not look much different, but the side and back view reveal some cute layers and framing. She cried the whole time, even while I got my hair trimmed. Apparently, I was getting hurt while the lady washed my hair. The strings of snot coming out of her nose were quite amazing. An hour after the ordeal Amelia declared that her new hair was just gorgeous. I agree! Since my studio was all set up we had a fun little photo session. She was giving me the funniest poses. I love her "Princess Aurora Smile."

Comments

I'm lovin' that cut! Very pretty!
Courtenay Beth said…
too cute! Love the poses, and that CUTE face!!!
Taylor's said…
so cute! can we play in your studio when I get out there - Kate is dying for Amelia - she prayed tonight that "Fry-Day would come faster and that Amelia would share nicely!" I think I had snot come out of my nose from laughing so hard!

Popular Posts