Power of Prayer


Sink Bathing...we are loving the double sink!
I am so blessed. I have a wonderful husband, deliciously cute kids, a warm and comfy home, awesome family and friends, and etc. My computer and hard drive caused extensive stress this past week. After Justin wiped the desktop computer clean my external drive where I backed up ALL my files stopped working. This morning I spent a couple hours on the phone with the hard drive company and data rescue companies. The sum of the two hours was not promising at all. Tech support basically said the only option I had was to wipe my back up and start over. While on the phone the tech person had me try any and every channel to get files off the drive. Nothing worked. The drive just kept cycling and dragging my computer speed to a snail's pace. He suggested I contact a couple data rescue companies and get an estimate. The cheapest price I could find was a starting fee of $565, with an average price of $800. At that time I was so disheartened that I knelt down to pray my frustrations out.

An hour later the drive suddenly started working. It worked long enough to get the vital files off! I could not help the tears streaming down my cheeks. What a small decisive miracle. Heavenly Father even cares about me and my love of photography!

**

Alison let me watch Ella for most of the day. Amelia and Ella were so funny. All the girls wanted to do was play in the rice. I started them off with water coloring. Amelia ended up painting Ella's socks with the dingy water. The funniest moment was watching them play with Amelia's little princess collection (sort of like Polly Pockets). Mia was near tantrum because Ella wanted to put a Belle dress on Jasmine, heaven forbid. I grabbed Snow White and asked Cinderella if she would wear my dress. Soon we had all the dresses mixed up and the dollies playing "nursery" and "Ring-a-Rosies."

Justin came home early from work today. It was heaven sent. He made a Walmart trip, got the car ready, and watched the kiddos while I taught piano and packed. Tomorrow we are off for a week of fun in Utah. I can't wait to show Phillip to my Mom and Justin's family. I stayed up way too late last night finishing a darling dress for Amelia. Ooooo la la!

Comments

I started tearing up when you told me about your answer, so awesome!!!! Nothing is ever too small to pray about!

Ella had a blast, she wouldn't stop talking about the rice, painting and princesses!!! You're awesome, thank you SO MUCH!

Have so much fun in UT...I REALLY hope we can go in April!
Brittney said…
Prayer is awesome! I recently had an amazing experience when I finally decided to open my scriptures and my prayers where answered. So glad you were able to rescue your precious files. Have fun in UTAH, one of the best places on Earth!
thank goodness about your files. PHEW
Taylor's said…
I love your story - makes life seem so much more simple!

So, when are we getting together????

I get off early Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday!!!

Popular Posts