Guess I did get something done!



 

I thought after Phillip was sick that not much got done around here! Looking back it appears I was a busy bee. Justin would take the kiddos for an hour or so in the evening and let me crochet or sew. Here are some of my creations completed in the past two weeks. I have two other outfits that are not featured because they are not quite done. I can't find the finishing touches needed to complete them, bummer. I super adore the yellow pants. I bought the pattern off Etsy and made the pants from an old polo shirt and boys shirt from Salvation Army. Yesterday I made two onesies using a new (to me) technique of back appliqueing. It was easy and cute. My brother Jeremy will like the guitar tribute onesie for Phillip. Two of the flower clips were for an order, since I had the materials out I made two for me. So hooray!

Comments

for sure you were busy! wow! such cute stuff!
J Man said…
Is that my boy in that girly hat?
HA! YES...it is Phillip in the flower hat. I knew it! Love the layered flowers!

Popular Posts