Phillip's Day




We had a fun birthday with Phillip. His eyes light up when we sang him happy birthday before Justin went to work. He helped me make cupcakes...more like he got a bath after helping. Ella came over to play most of the day. We had lunch at McDonald's with Justin. He was over the top excited to have lunch with both Ella and Justin. It took him over an hour to finally settle down enough to fall asleep. We played in the sideyard with punching balloons after he woke up. His balloon popped, he carried around the rubber shreds asking me to blow it back up every few moments. The Haley family now lives a block away since their home sale is closing on Monday. They moved into a small rental home until they find a home with property that meets their needs. We are NOT complaining in the slightest! We walked Ella home like old times and hung out for a little while. Ella and Brayden came with us to the park for cuppy cakes, ice cream, and presents. He loves his new huge tonka dump truck, a rescue hero fire truck (that shoots water bullets), a Buzz Lightyear gun, a gyro ball, and a robot bug. Justin said his dream to play with boy toys with a kid in his lap was finally fulfilled last night as he showed Phillip how to work his fire truck. It was pretty cute. We got Phillip to say "I'm two"...it is a bit garbled but those who speak Phillip understand. Happy Birthday big boy!!!

**the photos of Amelia are to showcase a hat I made for Neleigh. I made her three hats but forgot to take photos of them before I gave them away, until yesterday.

Comments

Ella had so much fun sharing Phillip's special day! Thanks for keeping her so she didn't go crazy at the "old house" with nothing to do!
Taylor's said…
He is darling and handsome! I could just kiss those cheeks.

I am so sorry but I was dying laughing at him opening the gift - so frustrated he could not first rip the paper (seriously, kid you destroy everything else but you can't get into your own present). And then when Justin pretty much took the gift away from Phillip cracked me up - I don't know who was more excited for the gift Dad or Phillip!

Popular Posts