Seth's 8th Birthday!!

 
 
 







Seth is 8 years old. I cannot believe he is 8 already. I held that little dude when he was a tiny baby. Justin and I met when he was barely sitting as a bump on the floor. Seth hosted a ninja party for some friends. Miekka made an amazing cake from a design Seth dreamed up. The kids and I were a bit late for the party since we had to pick up my wedding ring (cleaned and maintained), my camera, and get Everett a stuffed monkey. The kids made ninja head bands with symbols from the Lego Ninjago line. Then went and played with Legos on a blanket Miekka set out. Miekka organized several games for the kids: throwing chinese stars into a bowl, transfer Legos with chopsticks from one bowl to another, learn ninja moves on the tramp, and ninja hide/seek. Seth said it was the best party ever.

James gave Seth his first pocket knife before he went to work. He warned Miekka that Seth would get a cut before the day was over. Yep! He nicked his thumb before the family party. Seth was super brave not crying one single tear. The Henderson family (Miekka's family) came over with pizza for dinner to celebrate. I played with Dad's expensive wide angle lens during the party. Wow, it is a cool lens! I love how much it captures with little to no distortion. James and Miekka have an amazing view from their backyard.

Comments

Popular Posts